Living in Vancouver BC. That’s in Canada, so we live UP in the border.
No, I can’t rap.
I can sing though, though greatly untrained so i’m pitchy at best. :(
I’m physically clumsy and uncoordinated, so my basketball skills aren’t good.
I did run track and field once upon a time in primary school.
I also play a good badminton game. My dancing skills are club-worthy, but they don’t go much elsewhere.
Enthusiastic but sporadic writer.
Former full-time artist, seasonal doodler…
Although as of right now, I’m a college student. That’s my actual profession. :)
Mildly erratic narcissist…
But can be appeased if the companion can muster my attention for an actual period of time.
Likes: movies, tv, arts and entertainment, music, sleeping, food, fashion (though it’s a growing art), androgyny, pretty things and people.
Dislikes: cold vegetables, sour candy, discord, science, the cold.
Anything of interest?
1) Suzanne Helen James isn’t my real name.
2) It’s actually a pen name that I wrote for when I’d be famous.
3) I have a pun for my real name: “It’s the flower, not the rice nor the birth control”
4) I’m Bilingual in French and English.
5) In the future, i’d like to learn Latin and German. No joke.
6) I am a former anime nerd. So if you ever have anything anime-related to ask me, go on ahead!
7) I’m sure I’m pretty gay.
8) I’m a reblogger blog.
9) If you follow me, I follow back.
10) If I do follow you, its because I either know you in real life, or you’re some hot chick from far away whom I will never meet but get to stare at all day, or you live to make analytical neutral, constructive rants without making me feel intimidated or annoyed. Or all 3 at once.